in Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton
Conditions we treat:
- back &neck pain
- joint pain
- victims of motor vehicle accident
- poor lymph circulation
- sports injuries (strains & sprains)
- work related injuries
- post surgery rehabilitation
A full body massage that uses soothing and kneading strokes to increase circulation, to stretch ligaments and tendons, thus reducing pain and shortening recovery time. Swedish Massage also stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time.
Deep Tissue Massage
This massage was designed to release chronic patterns of tension in the body through stimulation of trigger points. It also separates each muscle from the muscle group, this aids in the release of the lactic acid into the system, thus eliminating sore muscles.
- Neck/Shoulders $30
- Back (30 min) $45
- Swedish 1hr Massage $75
- Deep Tissue 1hr Massage $75
- Package 1: 5 1 hr treatments $350
- Package 2: 10 1 hr treatments $675
- Swedish Massage 1.5 hrs $125
- Deep Tissue Massage 1.5 hrs $130
*Male and Female RMT available upon request
If you need to escape from the hectic pace of the world and surprise your senses, this massage therapy is for you. Aromatherapy massage combines essential oils and manual techniques in order to heal your body and spirit. Essential oils are the life force of plants. Aromatherapy is a complete psychosomatic system of healing, a holistic approach to health and well-being by means of aromas which are scents derived from the plant kingdom. The power of fragrance is used to influence and alter our emotional moods. Their aroma assists in balancing, stimulating, relaxing, invigorating and rejuvenating the body.
- Full Body 1 hr $65
Hot Stone Massage Therapy
Hot Stone Massage Therapy is relatively new movement, it was invented in early 1990ís. It uses basic principles of a Swedish massage with a twist: hot rocks are used to loosen the muscle. The stones are actually heated in water or cooled in ice. Cold rocks are used in a case of severe inflammation in the muscles, both cold and hot stones can be used together to stimulate the flow of lymph through the body. The stones used are Basalt River Stones thus they are naturally smooth from having been tumbled naturally in rivers for many years. The treatment begins with a regular hands-on massage with a special massage cream worked into the muscles. The stones are then used for deeper penetration, warming, relaxing and sedating as they glide along the muscles.
Hot Stone Massage Therapy Benefits
- stimulates circulation twice as fast
- lowers blood pressure therefore decreasing the workload on the heart
- increases the supply of oxygen and therefore nutrients to the muscles
- helps to reduce swelling of tissue
- increases the release of toxins from the muscles thereby enhancing the immune system
- relieves stress, fatigue and tension for deeper relaxation
- softens the skin by opening the pores and allowing the oils in the massage cream deeper penetration
- Also, it just plain feels good!
- Full Body 1hr $65
* All prices are subject to change without any notice.
* All applicable taxes are not included in the price.
* All prices are quoted as per session.
To be eligible for insurance reimbursement, please provide a referral from Family Doctor. Download referral form here.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please contact us: