in Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton
Safety shoes are designed for patients that have to meet safety requirements at work. Safety boots are classified into several parts depending on their functions and these include: insulated boots, work boots, safety boots, waterproof safety boots, composite safety boots, and several others.
Steel capped boots are the most common safety shoes. They can be used for heavy duty or light jobs as well as outdoor activities such as Hiking. They are protective shoes which have reinforcement properties for the toes.
Safety Shoes features:
- Sleep resistant sole
- Steel toe
- Electroshock resistant
- Arch support and heel cushion
- Breathable lining
Why Are Safety Boots Essential for Foot Protection?
Three-quarters of people who suffer occupational foot injuries were not wearing protective footwear at the time of the incident. Serious foot injuries can lead to permanent disability and unemployment.
DUFFO Industrial Boots Prices
- Soft toe + Waterproof $198 + TAX
- Soft toe $185 + TAX
- Composite toe/ plate $185 + TAX
- Extra lightweight/Composite toe $198 + TAX
- Steel toe 6" metal guard $165 + TAX
- Soft toe + Waterproof $210 + TAX
- Soft toe $199 + TAX
- Composite toe/ plate $199 + TAX
- Extra lightweight/Composite toe $210 + TAX
- Steel toe 6" metal guard $185 + TAX
* All prices are subject to change without any notice.
* All applicable taxes are not included in the price.
To be eligible for insurance reimbursement, please provide a referral from Family Doctor. Download referral form here.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please contact us: